Labin - Istria - Croatia
Information for your Holiday in Labin
We have 116 properties in Labin for you.
Labin has approximately 13000 inhabitants. The districts of Labin are: Ripenda Kras, Krsan, Ruzici, Cepic, Skrilice, Sv. Marina, Plomin, Krsan Podpican, Kranjci, Duga Luka, Kapelica, Zartinj, Nedescina, Trget (Rasa river), Ripenda, Bartici, Bartici, Ravni, Rasa, Matijuci, Barban, Koromacno.
- General information
- The nearby village of Dubrova has been the seat of the Mediterranean Sculptor's Symposium since 1970, where a park has been arranged with sculptures by home and foreign sculptors. Every year (1st of August - 15th of September) sculptors from the whole world gather here. Labin, a town in the south-eastern part of Istria, 5 km north-west of the harbour of Rabac. It comprises two separate parts, the old town on top of the hill and the more recent settlement, Podlabin. Situated on a limestone hill which abrupts sharply to the valley of the Rabac brook and towards the sea coast; elevation 320 m. Mining used to be the major occupation which has nowadays given way to metal industry, wood processing, trade and tourism; cultural and educational centre.
- Sights to see
- castle, historical old town, historical Baroque buildings, churches
- Sport activities
- swimming, surfing, diving
- Food and entertainment
- Cash, Cafe, pizzeria, Restaurant, theatre
- bakery, market, supermarket
Holiday in Labin with Adrialin
You can find cheap accommodation for your next holiday here:
You are looking for a holiday apartment, holiday home, hotel, cottage, B&B, guest room or mobile home for your holiday in Labin, or you simply want to find out information on Labin in Istria. Then you've come to the right place!
You can find holiday accommodation here, including holiday apartments, holiday homes, cottages, hotels, holiday resorts, B&Bs, guest rooms, mobile homes, cruises, yacht charters and excursions. Adrialin has an ever increasing range of offers for your holiday in Croatia, Italy or Austria.
- Our range: