Central Istria - Istria - Croatia
Information for your Holiday in Central Istria
We have 206 properties in Central Istria for you.
Central Istria belongs to Central Istria, the next larger town. The districts of Central Istria are: Rakalj, Manjadvorci, Krnica, Prnjani, Dobrani, Barban, Katun Lindarski, Hum, Kavran, Vodnjan, Marcana, Mekisi, Strpacici, Gradisce , Kurili, Pinezici, Basici, Gondolici, Vlasici, Jursici, Rovinjsko selo, Saini, Groznjan, Sutivanac, Kringa, Peresiji, Barban, Prhati, Valtura, Visnjan, Sveti Lovrec, Susnjevica, Vizinada, Borut, Duga Uvala, Foli, Orihi, Crklada, Hreljici, Slivari, Rim, Koromani, Hrboki, Baderna, Tinjan, Plomin, Buje Kaldanija, Momjan, Sisan, Galizana, Smoljanci, Skitaca, Markovac, Kranzeti, Rosini, Rebici, Krpani, Fiorini, Orbanici, Zbandaj, Pazin, Sveti Lovrec Kruncici, Roc, Motovun, Svetvincent, Buzet, Drenje, Livade, Divsici, Mrgani, Sorici, Pican, Paz (Cerovlje), Paz, Majmajola, Glavani, Ribari (Tinjan), Damjanici, Radetici (Sveti Lovrec), Zminj (Zeci), Burici (Kanfanar), Matijasi, Vadrez (Barban), Bertosi, Lindar, Bazgalji, Glavini, Brajkovici, Sumber, Golubovo, Pacici, Loborika, Gajana, Pavicini, Trget, Ripenda Verbanc, Rojnici, Milotski Brijeg, Krizanci, Jurazini, Bibici, Lupoglav, Batlug, Barat, Krvavici, Kozljak, Kruncici, Cvitici, Dolenja Vas, Zminj, Grzini, Karnevali, Krbune, Rezanci, Laginji, Trviz, Kmacici, Mandalencici (Pazin), Buzinija.
- General information
- It is really a pity that the hinterland of Istria is not explored, yet, like the coast of this region. A gastronomy tour would be very interesting, because there are numerous specialities, which are really good. For instances, start with the many and qualitatively high-quality sorts of native whites - and red wines. Do not miss the the national typical cheese creations. Now, at this point we have to mention the istrian ham, which has the same level of quality of famous hams from Italy or Spain. Smoked or air dried, matured in the correct manner and spiced correctly, after having tried this ham or istrian PRSUT you will not regret that you were here.
At least, just come and wonder the rich vegetation, beautiful nature, and moreover do not miss the village fulfilled by lives.
- Sights to see
- historical old town, church
- Sport activities
- climbing, Nordic walking, cycling, horse riding, hiking
- Food and entertainment
- Cash, Cafe, disco, pizzeria, Restaurant
- bakery, shopping centre, souvenir shop, supermarket
Holiday in Central Istria with Adrialin
You can find cheap accommodation for your next holiday here:
You are looking for a holiday apartment, holiday home, hotel, cottage, B&B, guest room or mobile home for your holiday in Central Istria, or you simply want to find out information on Central Istria in Istria. Then you've come to the right place!
You can find holiday accommodation here, including holiday apartments, holiday homes, cottages, hotels, holiday resorts, B&Bs, guest rooms, mobile homes, cruises, yacht charters and excursions. Adrialin has an ever increasing range of offers for your holiday in Croatia, Italy or Austria.
- Our range: