Cavtat - Dalmatia - Croatia
Information for your Holiday in Cavtat
We have 98 properties in Cavtat for you.
The small town Cavtat has around ca. 2100 inhabitants and is 20 km from Dubrovnik, the closest large town. The town of Cavtat is divided into the following parts: Konavle, Cilipi, Dubravka.
- General information
- Cavtat is the most southern town in Croatia. The City of Cavtat has a population of some 1,500 inhabitants, and is itself part of the Dubrovnik Riviera (twenty kilometers south of Dubrovnik, and 3 km of the main coastal highway).
In this city there are unique bays, beaches, submarine areas and rich vegetation. Numerous bars and restaurants line the waterfront, offering everything from cheap pizza to more expensive local specialties: the Cavtat is a good as any, with a repertoire from simple pasta dishes to succulent fresh fish. The most popular event is the Day of Our Lady of the Snows (5th of August), along with the public holiday commemorating an important date in the recent Croatian history. During the carnival festivities (January and February), the so-called Small Carnival Fiesta is the major event.
- Sights to see
- church, museum
- Sport activities
- climbing, cycling, swimming, diving, tennis, hiking
- Food and entertainment
- Cash, Cafe, pizzeria, Restaurant
- health and beauty services
- market, butchers, greengrocers, jewellery shop, souvenir shop, supermarket
Holiday in Cavtat with Adrialin
You can find cheap accommodation for your next holiday here:
You are looking for a holiday apartment, holiday home, hotel, cottage, B&B, guest room or mobile home for your holiday in Cavtat, or you simply want to find out information on Cavtat in Dalmatia. Then you've come to the right place!
You can find holiday accommodation here, including holiday apartments, holiday homes, cottages, hotels, holiday resorts, B&Bs, guest rooms, mobile homes, cruises, yacht charters and excursions. Adrialin has an ever increasing range of offers for your holiday in Croatia, Italy or Austria.
- Our range: